Skip to main content

Sports Photography (Week 11)

 Table Tennis

This photo was taken during Intrams in UPHD-Molino.









Basketball


This photo was taken during  Intrams in UPHD-Molino. I'm using a 70-300mm lens so even that I am far away from the players still I have a zoom shot of them. You will see that the photos are pixelated because I already deleted the original photo and the backup that I have is in messenger, we all know that messenger ruin the quality.







Popular posts from this blog

Depth of Field by Marianne Maniling

Shallow Depth of Field Camera Settings Aperture: 3.5 Shuterspeed: 1/4000s ISO: 400 EV: 0 Lens: 18-55mm Camera Settings Aperture: 1.8 Shuterspeed: 1/60s ISO: 400 EV: 0 Lens: 50mm Deep Depth of Field Camera Settings  Aperture: 8 Shuterspeed: 1/125 ISO: 100 EV: 0 Lens: 18-55mm Camera Settings  Aperture: 6 Shuterspeed: 1/100s ISO: 400 EV: 0 Lens: 18-55mm

Color Grading

Picture 1                                                                                                "Orange" Picture 2 "Leaves" Picture 3 "Baby" Picture 4 "Debut" Picture 5  "Alapaap" Picture 6    "Lolo"

[VIDEO AND FILM PROD] Exercise 3: Storyboard (Week 3)