Skip to main content

Travel Photography (Week 10)

 Mt.Batulao

This photo was taken 5 years ago I only using a smart phone to take this beautiful photo.






ZAMBALES

This photo was taken 7 years ago I only using a digital camera and around this year I was really interested in photography.This is one of my favorite shots on Zambales.



Overpass

This photo was taken during this pandemic, you will noticed that there is no people on this overpass unlike before this bridge was full of people and in this photo you will see how lonely is the overpass.
















Popular posts from this blog

Depth of Field by Marianne Maniling

Shallow Depth of Field Camera Settings Aperture: 3.5 Shuterspeed: 1/4000s ISO: 400 EV: 0 Lens: 18-55mm Camera Settings Aperture: 1.8 Shuterspeed: 1/60s ISO: 400 EV: 0 Lens: 50mm Deep Depth of Field Camera Settings  Aperture: 8 Shuterspeed: 1/125 ISO: 100 EV: 0 Lens: 18-55mm Camera Settings  Aperture: 6 Shuterspeed: 1/100s ISO: 400 EV: 0 Lens: 18-55mm

Color Grading

Picture 1                                                                                                "Orange" Picture 2 "Leaves" Picture 3 "Baby" Picture 4 "Debut" Picture 5  "Alapaap" Picture 6    "Lolo"

[VIDEO AND FILM PROD] Exercise 3: Storyboard (Week 3)